February is National Pet Dental Month
Periodontal disease – Does your pet have this??
Periodontal disease is the number one chronic disease affecting 85% of all dogs, cats, and ferrets by three years of age. It is our daily experience to find unhealthy and painful teeth in the mouths of our patients in spite of dental chews and home products. Home care in conjunction with professional care is very important to provide a healthy and pain free mouth for your pet. Cornerstone is hosting the 2019 Smile Contest to help draw attention to this devastating and painful disease! When you check your pets’ smile and smell their breath, you will know if your pet has this disease.
In conjunction with National Pet Dental Week, we are conducting our Smile Contest. The winning owner will receive $100. So send in those photos of your smiling pets!
1. Photo of your smiling pets must be sent to email@example.com, or texted to 417-622-8879. Be sure to include the pet’s name, contact phone number and your first and last name.
2. Only one entry per pet will accepted.
3. All entries must be received by 6 PM Feb 22, 2019
4. Photos become property of Cornerstone Animal Hospital and may be used on our facebook page, website, or other promotional media.
5. The winner of the contest will be chosen with pet’s smile as the focus.
6. All decisions by our judges will be final.
7. The winner will be announced on February 26th.
8. Prizes must be picked up by March 27th at 4401 S Range Line, Joplin, MO.
9. A photo of the winner will be taken when receiving the prize.
10. Be sure to include pets name, contact phone number and your first and last name